terms of purchase agreement
Last Updated: March 16, 2022
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Member” or “You”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services as part of the Bucketlist Bombshells Collective Membership Site (“Membership” or “Community”) operated by the Bucketlist Bombshells LLC (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms:
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Upon purchase and execution of this Agreement, Member will be provided with the following content and/or services as detailed on https://bucketlistbombshellscollective.com (“the Website”) and selected prior to purchase. Content, programs, and/or services (collectively known as “the Services”) may include but are not limited to:
- Membership Community
- Guest Experts
- Live Videos
- Job Posting and/or Opportunities
- The scope of Services rendered by the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be limited to those contained herein and/or provided for on Company’s Website as part of the Membership.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute Services equal to or comparable if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- The Company may from time to time offer extra Services to Member at the Company’s discretion.
- Member will have lifetime access to the Membership Site as long as Member remains in good standing. At any point should the Company be terminating the Membership Site, Member will be given at least sixty (60) days notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not act in an unprofessional manner or create a Profile for anyone other than yourself.
- You will not share images, legal documents, or other content that is not owned by you and/or copyright free.
- As a Member, You understand that any testimonial You see/hear in the Community is the sole opinion of that person and your results may vary.
- Any Member who is offensive or inappropriate as deemed by the Company may be removed without notice and their subscription will be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to change these Terms of Purchase at any time and will give you advance notice of the changes via email. Changes will become effective thirty (30) days after receiving the notice.
- Live access to a virtual conference hosted by The Bucketlist Bombshells, LCC
- Access will be granted via Zoom prior to June 15th, 2022.
- The event will take place on June 15, 2022 from 9:00 AM Pacific Timezone to 4:00 PM Pacific Timezone.
- If the Customer has purchased the VIP Package their ticket will also include:
- Access to private Speakers Lounge Slack Channel to ask questions, throughout the conference day
- Interactive Speed Networking Session to Meet Other Like-Minded Attendees & Promote Your Business *will include access to a VIP contact sheet to network post-conference
- Access to A 90-Min LIVE Post-Conference Integration Session, action plan *next day, replay available
- The Profit & Thrive Conference ticket is non-transferrable.
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
- For membership enrollment options with a 14-day free trial only: There will be a fourteen (14) day free trial period. After the trial period, payment shall be made by You to the Company via the payment method provided and then on auto-renewal.
- There will be no refunds given. This includes both monthly recurring membership dues as well as any conference tickets, conference workbooks, VIP Access Pass Packages, and conference replays.
- Member may choose a monthly payment, or one payment paid yearly. In the event Member fails to make any of the payments as outlined, Company has the right to immediately disallow services and benefits of the Membership until payment is paid in full.
- Members can cancel anytime through Your membership portal. You will have access to Services for the remaining portion of that payment cycle and the cancellation will stop payment for any future payments.
- From time to time the price of membership may change. Member will be locked in to the price that You are currently subscribed to even if prices change. If you cancel at any time and rejoin later, You will be subject to the current pricing model which may be different than what You paid previously.
By participating in the Membership, You acknowledge that the Company makes no guarantees as to the outcome of any networking, teachings, information or learnings accessed through this Membership. By participating in this Membership, the Member acknowledges that the Company does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided by the Company or anyone in the Membership, is not liable for any losses the Member may suffer by relying on modules, content, guest speakers, videos, services, or products. Guest Experts are not employed by the Company and the Company is not responsible for any information or materials provided by the Guest Experts.
Anything contained in the Community will not be considered financial, investment, legal, medical or health advice. As a Member, You agree that You will not make any financial, investment, legal, medical, health or other decisions based solely on anything you received in this Community and content and/or services do not replace the care of other professionals. You understand that you should always consult a professional prior to making those decisions. Services provided herein are in no way to be construed or substituted as medical advice, psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or advice.
You understand the Company is not responsible for any communication, actions, and/or other that may take place between You and other Members. It is at Member’s sole discretion and risk to communicate privately with other Members through messaging, email, in person, or any other forms of communication and/or networking.
The Company is not responsible for “Local Chapter” events. The Company is providing a platform for members to communicate outside of the Community but this is done at the sole discretion of each Member. There are no guarantees that Local Chapter events will take place or have any particular result. As a Member, you participate in Local Chapter events at your own risk.
Any testimonials or examples shown through the Company’s Website are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of the Membership and/or Services. You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not make any representations as to success of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of the programs, products or Services.
The Company may provide the Member with information relating to products that the Company believes might benefit the Member. The Company is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information provided. The Company may provide Members with third-party recommendations for related services. The Company may be involved in affiliate relationships with certain third-parties for such recommendations and will inform Members when this is the case. Member agrees that these are only recommendations and the Company will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Member.
JOB BOARD TERMS
The Community provides a job board, for posting opportunities by businesses (“Job Posters”) or for those seeking contractor positions. Members agree not to contact Job Posters regarding job opportunities that have not been posted and Job Posters agree not to contact individuals outside of the proper job listing channels.
Member Accounts. Should You apply for a position as a member of the Community, You shall not misrepresent your identity, your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity. By applying to a job listing, providing your contact information to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from an interested business owner/company, You consent to the disclosure of your information to that business owner/company.
Should You apply for a position, the Company makes no guarantee of employment of any kind. Once Member applies to the position, communication may take place in or outside of the community. The Company makes no representations as to the accuracy or competency of any business owner/company that is posting a job.
Job Listing Terms by Business Owner/Company. If you are a non-paying Member, by signing up for a Profile as a Job Poster only you will have the ability to post a position and view applications only. As a “Job Poster” You acknowledge there is no guarantee that your company will find an acceptable candidate for hire. You also acknowledge that We, the Company are not responsible for any action or non-action that may occur between you as the Job Poster and a Member. You hereby release the Company from any and all claims that may arise between you as the Job Poster and a member.
There is no guarantee as to the accuracy of Members Profiles, competencies, and/or her skills as outlined. While the Company attempts to control any unauthorized users, we cannot be held responsible should such a situation occur. Job Poster acknowledges that any hiring conditions beyond the initial match, are solely Your responsibility. You acknowledge it is your responsibility and obligation to have hired individuals agree to your legal terms or contracts. The Company is not responsible for ensuring any legal agreement is in place between parties.
RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CLASSES AND/OR CALLS.
The Member acknowledges that masterclasses, book club, and/or other types of trainings will be recorded. Member also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of separate offerings sold by the Company.
This Community may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage Members to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In respect of the content specifically created for the Member as part of this Membership, including masterclasses, trainings, modules, videos, documents, or other content (known collectively as the “Material”), the Company and/or the Guest Experts that created the Material maintain all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Company to the Member, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
Member may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Website, content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of the Material by any person without Company’s prior written authorization is strictly prohibited, may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark, and copyright laws and may subject such a violator to legal action.
OTHER MEMBERSHIP TERMS
- The Company may collect data which is associated with your profile in full compliance with Privacy laws. In addition, on an aggregated basis, other data may be collected for internal use only.
- Updates and Discontinuance of Site or Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Site is under continual development and may include updates. You further acknowledge and agree that You may be required to accept updates to the Site and/or Services from time to time in order to continue to access the Site and/or Services and your related Profile.
- You acknowledge that it may be necessary for you to update or upgrade third party software, hardware and devices from time to time in order to continue to access and use the Site and/or Services and your related Profile.
- Service Monitoring and Suspension. The Company may monitor, terminate or suspend your Profile or our Services at any time. The Company may immediately, and without prior notice, terminate your ability to access the Site and/or Services or portions thereof for any reason including, without limitation: (i) if you violate or otherwise fail to strictly comply with any term or provision of these Terms, (ii) if we have determined that your use has created or potentially created risk or legal exposure for the Company, or (iii) in response to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. You acknowledge and agree that any termination or suspension of your Profile may be made by us in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your Profile, your access to the Site or Services or for the removal of any of the materials uploaded or contributed by you to the Site.
- Testimonial Release. The Company may request that the Member provide a testimonial or feedback to be published on the Company’s website, or on various sales materials for this or any other program or product created. Member understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Member. If Member accepts and provides the Company with a testimonial, Member understands the material, along with a photo of You, will likely be published on the Website or other locations or pages. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial.
- The Company does its best to provide due diligence and vet all Members in order to create a trusting community on the Community. However, there are no guarantees as to the outcome any Member may expect from entering into a relationship with another Member through the Company’s Service
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Services provided to the Member by the Company under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using the Company’s Services and purchasing this Membership, Member accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such transaction. Member agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Membership. Member agrees that use of this Membership is at Member’s own risk. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of Your use of Company’s Services.
The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Member nor any of Member’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Las Vegas, Nevada or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
GOVERNING LAW AND SEVERABILITY
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing submitted to email@example.com.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
© 2015 – 2022 The Bucketlist Bombshells, LLC. All Rights Reserved.